WHAT IS THE POWER REVISION PROGRAM?

Hello Students/Parents,

Do you have these issues as you study for SPM Add Maths or SPM Physics?

  • Your marks fluctuates between 50%-70% most of the time.
  • You have a fair or even good understanding of Add Math & Physics topics, BUT getting to above 70% or 80% seems so difficult.
  • You attend tuition classes, maybe even have private tutors.
  • You worked hard in these 2 subjects, but still you tend to get below 80%. Why?
  • In this Power Revision Program I will try to share all the knowledge, skills and experience that I have in my 10++ years of tutoring with you.
  • It is very possible to achieve 90% - 100% for SPM Add Maths and SPM Physics.

NOTE : Power Revision program is specially designed by Miss Ng to teach you how to tackle SPM KBAT HOTS Add Maths and Physics question.

 

When you sign up for this program, you will learn the following

  • Critical Thinking Skills
  • Deeper Understanding of each topics
  • How to tackle SPM KBAT HOTS questions and NOT PANIC during exams
  • Exam Skills to score 90% - 100% for SPM Add Maths and SPM Physics
  • A well prepared mindset and skills for Math / Physics in University
  • How to work correctly under pressure and time constraint (very important skills - this differentiates the top 5% scorers from the other 95%)
  • Special Interview / tips from my A+ students who consistently achieve 90% and above.
  • You will get to view all the videos for SPM Past Year Questions / KBAT / HOTS and
  • Download many different SPM Add Maths & SPM Physics Exam Papers from various schools, complete with answers (some with video tutorials)

 

Power Revision consists of video tutorials where I tackle difficult KBAT questions taken from SPM Past Year, MRSM and SBP Trial papers and other challenging questions that require KBAT (Kemahiran Berfikir Aras Tinggi) or HOTS (Higher Order Thinking Skills).

It is very important that you go through these tutorials and listen to my explanation as we go along, because I will be explaining the Critical Thinking process that I apply and how to think in a structured way especially when the questions are super KBAT or something that looks totally strange to you!

VIDEO TUTORIALS FOR POWER REVISION WORKSHEET 1

VIDEO TUTORIALS FOR SPM PAST YEAR QUESTIONS

SPM Add Maths Form 4

Chapter 4 - Simultaneous Equations past year question 1993-2007 Video Tutorials

 

What type of KBAT Questions Worksheets are available now?

FORM 4 ADD MATHS

SPM Past Year Question Worksheets with Answers compiled by Chapter from 1993-2007. 

Form 4 Chapter 3 - Quadratic Functions

Form 4 Chapter 4 - Simultaneous Equations

Form 4 Chapter 11 - Index Numbers

 

FORM 5 ADD MATHS

SPM Past Year Question Worksheets with Answers compiled by Chapter from 1993-2007. 

Form 5 Chapter 3 - Integration

Form 5 Chapter 4 - Vectors

Form 5 Chapter 5 - Trigonometric Functions

Form 5 Chapter 8 - Probability Distribution

 

FORM 4 PHYSICS

(SPM Past Year States Trial Worksheets with Answers compiled by Chapter for 2008 & 2009)

Form 4 Chapter 2 - Forces and Motion Paper 2 Section A,B, C

Form 4 Chapter 3 - Forces and Pressure Paper 2 Section A, B, C

Form 4 Chapter 4 - Heat Paper 2 Section A, B, C

Form 4 Chapter 5 - Light Paper 2 Section A, B, C

FORM 5 PHYSICS

(SPM Past Year States Trial Worksheets with Answers compiled by Chapter for 2008 & 2009)

Form 5 Chapter 1 - Waves Paper 2 Section A, B, C

Form 5 Chapter 2 - Electricity Paper 2 Section A,B,C

Form 5 Chapter 3 - Electromagnetism Paper 2 Section A,B,C

Form 5 Chapter 4 - Electronic Paper 2 Section A,B,C

Form 5 Chapter 5 - Radioactivity Paper 2 Section A,B,C

 

COMING SOON IN 2016

SPM Add Maths KBAT (SPM / MRSM / SBP / A levels)

Form 4 Chap 9 - Differentiation 3 vidoes

Form 4 Chap 8 - Circular Measure 3 videos

Form 4 Chap 10 - Solutions of Triangles 2 Videos

 

SPM Physics KBAT (SPM / MRSM / SBP / A levels)

Form 4 Chap 2  - Forces & Motion 4 videos

Form 5 Chap 2 - Electricity - 3 videos

Start your learning now

Join hundreds of my students who have scored A+ for SPM Add Maths and SPM Physics Join Today